- 4.2 oz., 52/48 Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Dual-compacted, 2-ply jersey
- Tailored to fit the contour of the nose and chin
- Strategic shirring on nose and chin for a face-hugging fit
- Fabric ear loops straps made of 1/4" single fold stretchy binding
- This is a 72-pack
- One size fits most 5 1/4"W x 6 3/8"L *Specs do not include the ear loops
- Wash/Care: Machine wash separately on hot. Only non-chlorine bleach. Medium dry heat separately. Medium iron. Do not dry clean.
- Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Bella+Canvas, LLC and S&S Activewear make no warranties, either express or implied, that the face cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic.The product has not been FDA cleared or approved. This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner. CPSIA is administrated by the CPSC. According to the CPSC’s website, products regulated by FDA are outside its jurisdiction. See https://www.cpsc.gov/Regulations-Laws--Standards/Products-Outside-CPSCs-Jurisdiction Here, the face masks are being produced pursuant to an Emergency Use Authorization from FDA, and thus it seems that the CPSIA standards do not apply.
About Bella + Canvas
Bella + Canvas of Los Angeles makes clothing that not only looks great with awesome fit and cutting-edge style, you can also be rest-assured it's quality-made. Bella + Canvas has over 10 years of top-notch manufacturing clothing experience that has always met the highest and most stringent quality standards in producing their clothing lines for women, men, and youth. Bella + Canvas is already the #1 supplier of women's clothing in their market, and has been pushing the limits with style, fit, and quality standards with their men's and youth clothing lines as well.